44th Annual Madison Bouckville Antique Week
August 10th - 16th , 2015 from 8am-5pm
The 44th annual Madison Bouckville Antique Week August 10th-16th will once again bring buyers, collectors, admirers and dealers from across the globe to the largest Antique event in New York State and one of the largest outdoor events in the country. This week long, town wide, Free Admission event will bring Quality merchandise and interesting collectables to this age old show.
Welcome to "Madison Bouckville Antique Week" Cash Walk
This year 13 of the Madison Bouckville Promotions members will sponsor the $500 cash prize that will be drawn Friday the 14th at 12:00 noon. You don't have to be present to win but it sure makes it easier to buy that perfect antique piece if you're there to grab your cash!
1) Starting Monday, pick up your playing card at any one of the participating members.
2) Visit and get at least 10 of these businesses and have your card stamped(no purchase necessary)
3) Have your completed playing card turned in to Troops Scoops or Quacks Village Inn by 5pm Thursday.
4) Meet at the Gallery Antique Store Friday the 14th at 12:00 to witness the drawing or keep shopping and wait for your phone to ring.
Cash Walk Stops
Whistle Post Antiques Troops Scoops
"June Show" 3 day Outdoor Antique Weekend
June 3rd, 4th and 5th 2016
This early summer event draws more than 150 quality dealers from all over the northeast. This show is know as a buyer's market. Many dealers will debut some of their best merchandise for one of the first show's of the summer. Expect to see an even better attendance of dealers in this years show.
Click to see participating showfields.
Free Admission Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8-5
The next meeting of Madison Bouckville Promotions will be Tuesday, September 1st at 7:00 PM.
It will be held at the Madison Town Hall, Rte 20 in Madison.
Please spread the word.
This is your organization so come out and network with the others in the organization.
$ CASH WALK CONTEST $
During Madison Bouckville Antique Week, Aug. 12th-18th
- Pick up playing card at any participating antique store or show field
- Stop at 10 designated Shops or Showfields
- Get your card stamped at each stop on Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday
- Drop card in box at Troop Scoops to be eligible for the $500.00 cash drawing
- Drawing will be held at noon Friday in The Gallery ABrought to you by Madison Bouckville Promotions
Now supported by more than 65 dedicated members
2015 event dates
"June Show" antique weekend June 5th,6th,7th
"Madison Bouckville Antique Week" Week long, 2000 dealers August 10th-16th
Sign up for our newsletter and help us keep you informed about Madison Bouckville Antique Week 2015.
- Over 2000 dealers and vendors
- Antiques and collectibles from past centuries
- Many excellent food vendors
- Plenty of parking at several show fields.
- Many year round antique shops and co-ops open daily during the show
- Show fields and vendors opening as soon as Monday, August 10th
- All fields open by Thursday, August 14th
Check out our photo album for pictures from past shows as well as this year's.
Click here for directions to the Madison Bouckville Antique Show.
Check out our Association members and their locations.
More about Madison Bouckville Promotions
Member of the Route 20 Association of New York State
Visit the Historic Chenango Canal and the Village that Motts Cider helped put on the map. Restaurants, hotels and campgrounds can be found in the surrounding area.
Newsletter News : We are pleased to welcome Jim Ford on board as editor of our Madison Bouckville Antique Week newsletter. Jim is a well known local historian and author of three very interesting books on the history of Madison and Bouckville. Jim and his Wife Joan are life long residents of the area. Jim is a retired history teacher from Madison Central school, He currently remains very busy researching and documenting Madison county history. We look forward to "Jim's Twist" which will be posted and emailed monthly to those who have signed up for the newsletter. Jim will be updating us on the countdown to Antique week, Madison Bouckville Promotions board meeting news and some interesting history memo's. Jim has written several books on the area, including: The Pride of Cidertown -- A History of the Bouckville Summits Baseball Team, Sweet Cider Days -- A History of Mott's in Bouckville, New York, and Grove -- His Life and Legacy in the Madison Area.
Sign up for the Madison Bouckville Antique Week newsletter by entering your email in the box below. You will then receive an email to confirm your subscription. Once this is done, Jim's letter will show up in your e-mail. RemeberR