2018 June Show Weekend...June 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2018 Antique Week dates...August 13th-19th
The next monthly meeting of Madison-Bouckville Promotions will be held
Aug. 7th @ 7 PM at the Town Hall, next to the Fire Department.
$ CASH WALK CONTEST $
During Madison Bouckville Antique Week, Aug. 12th-18th
- Pick up playing card at any participating antique store or show field
- Stop at 10 designated Shops or Showfields
- Get your card stamped at each stop on Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday
- Drop card in box at Troop Scoops to be eligible for the $500.00 cash drawing
- Drawing will be held at noon Friday in The Gallery ABrought to you by Madison Bouckville Promotions
Now supported by more than 65 dedicated members
- Over 2000 dealers and vendors
- Antiques and collectibles from past centuries
- Many excellent food vendors
- Plenty of parking at several show fields.
- Many year round antique shops and co-ops open daily during the show
- Show fields and vendors opening as soon as Monday, August 13th
Check out our photo album for pictures from past shows as well as this year's.
Click here for directions to the Madison Bouckville Antique Show.
Check out our Association members and their locations.
More about Madison Bouckville Promotions
Member of the Route 20 Association of New York State
Visit the Historic Chenango Canal and the Village that Motts Cider helped put on the map. Restaurants, hotels and campgrounds can be found in the surrounding area.
Madison Bouckville Historic Newsletters by Jim Ford
Newsletter News : We are pleased to welcome Jim Ford on board as editor of our Madison Bouckville Antique Week newsletter. Jim is a well known local historian and author of three very interesting books on the history of Madison and Bouckville. Jim and his Wife Joan are life long residents of the area. Jim is a retired history teacher from Madison Central school, He currently remains very busy researching and documenting Madison county history. We look forward to "Jim's Twist" which will be posted and emailed monthly to those who have signed up for the newsletter. Jim will be updating us on the countdown to Antique week, Madison Bouckville Promotions board meeting news and some interesting history memo's. Jim has written several books on the area, including: The Pride of Cidertown -- A History of the Bouckville Summits Baseball Team, Sweet Cider Days -- A History of Mott's in Bouckville, New York, and Grove -- His Life and Legacy in the Madison Area.
Sign up for the Madison Bouckville Antique Week newsletter by entering your email in the box below. You will then receive an email to confirm your subscription. Once this is done, Jim's letter will show up in your e-mail. RemeberR